Pokemon FireAsh

here is where you can list your pokedex for any fangame or even a guide for a fangame that is a PKM fangame.
SalyaDarken
Dark Admin
Design Rank: Moon
Writer Rank: Unknown
LUNA Rank: Rose
Starter PKM: Charmander

Pokemon FireAsh

Post by SalyaDarken »

Pokémon Fire Ash
Walkthrough
Accurate through v. 2.24
Game here: click

NOTE: I will correct this in future walkthrough updates.

New Game
-------------
Once you start up the game, it's just like any other PKM game. Oak will appear and talk about POKEMON before asking you about your name and gender. I will be playing as a male named Red. Why Red? well he is better then Ash. But since this is a fangame about Ash, I guess I will name him Ash.

Rival is named Gary....Thou I wanted it to be Green. -sighs- oh well... oh you can't name him.

------------------------------
Generation 1: The Kanto Region
------------------------------

Pallet Town
-----------
Items: Potion, Pokedex, 5 Pokeballs and Running Shoes.

Firs thing you need to do, after clicking your gender and name, go to the PC and get your potion out. Then go downstairs and leave the house. East of the house is Oak's Lab with Gary sits in front of. I just love how much of a jerk he is...j/k

Go into the lab and go up stairs. Talk to Oak to get Pikachu.

Note there is a machine in Oak's lab will heal your party.

After getting Pikachu who won't stay in his ball, you will get your first outfit. Grab the pokedex and 5 pokeballs as you leave the lab/house.

Note: sorry Females don't get new outfits.

Now to leave town. Head west until your mom stops you to give you the running shoes and now she will heal your party whenever you go home.

Route 1
-------
Wild PKM:
Seen- none
New- Pidgey, Spearow, Rattata, Poliwag, Sandshrew, Mankey. All about 2-5. Ho-oh lvl 50 appears here but it's(he's) rare.
Note: all legendries are male to me unless I say other wise.

My Party: Pikachu lvl 5

Okay, first thing you need to do is, talk to ppl as you try to get some new pkm. The 2nd person gives you a Super potion. There is a Rare Candy that is hidden in a bush on the right side of the route across the bridge.

Go north to Viridian City.
ImageImage Image
ImageImageImageImage
SalyaDarken
Dark Admin
Design Rank: Moon
Writer Rank: Unknown
LUNA Rank: Rose
Starter PKM: Charmander

Pokemon FireAsh

Post by SalyaDarken »

Viridian City
-------------
Items: Pokeball

Go to the west, then north to get a Pokeball. Guarding the Pokeball is a Move Tutor who can teach your pokemon the move Snore. Note that the item behind the Gym can't be obtained at this time.

Team Rocket is in the Pokémon Center. You must defeat them to unlock the north exit from the city.

Battle:
TR Jessie and James:
Ekans LV 4
Koffing LV 4

Pokémon Mart:
Poke Ball - 200
Potion - 300

The path west (Route 22) is blocked until you get 8 badges, so go north.

SAVE: yes I know there is an autosave but oh well.
Badges: 0
Pokedex: 7/9 Own/Seen

Route 2
------

Follow the road and enter Viridian Forest.

VIRIDIAN FOREST
---------------

Wild PKM:
Seen- Pidgey, Spearow,
New-Caterpie, Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill, Pidgeotto, rarely Fearow. Usual level 3-5.

My Party: Sandshew, Pikachu, Mankey, Rattata, Poliwag

Once you enter the forest, Go left for a free Lvl 4 Caterpie. It's the first of many pkm that you will get free as a gift. Just above the bug is an Antidote. Now move back to where you came in and go right all of the way for an antidote.

Now you move up and there are two ways. One with tall grass while the other one has a trainer. Here's the trainer battle intel.

Bug Catcher Rick
Caterpie LV 6
Weedle LV 6

There are three others to battles, so here intel of them.
Bug Catcher Anthony
Caterpie LV 7
Caterpie LV 8

Bug Catcher Doug
Weedle LV 7

Bug Catcher Samurai
Pinsir LV 7
Metapod LV 7

WIP
ImageImage Image
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Pokemon Fan games help”

Affiliates
RPG-D Shadowplay Forum Roleplay Top 100 Disney RPG Sites RP Lovers Rockin Roleplay RPG Initiative List-me.com RPGfix Wild Equines v3 Revaliir Resolution Devo Mie Transformers War For Cybertron: Broken Futures Threads of Time Remnants of Fate Floo.Network - A Harry Potter RPG
MS Gundam Flames of Hope DTD Loyalty Binds Us The World Within - An Original Modern Supernatural RP Strawberry Rain
HR Dawn of Hope
TCG Affiliates