LUNA Rank: Rose
Moon Shards: 50
Stars: 25
Starter PKM: Charmander

Something? [T]

Post by SalyaDarken »

Something

00 - AN

This is a one-shot or short stories of different things in Final Fantasy worlds. It's just a crossover random thing.

First idea was Dissidia Final Fantasy with some of my ocs.

Lenea for Cloud yet not.
Lisa for Kuja as well to hurt Zidane.
Lara for Squall.
And Luna for Tidus.

I got a character for Cecil from ff4 but I didn't add her.

If you me to add more parts, give me ideas in PMs.

Don't ask, I was very bored the day I did this.
Note: This is something old that I may pick up again.
ImageImage Image
ImageImageImageImage
SalyaDarken
Dark Admin
Design Rank: Moon
Writer Rank: Unknown
LUNA Rank: Rose
Moon Shards: 50
Stars: 25
Starter PKM: Charmander

Something? [T]

Post by SalyaDarken »

DFF 01

Lenea sighed, watching Cloud fight some crystal copies. She sat in a weird room with a huge orb that showed her what she didn't want to see. Near her was Lisa and Luna, watching the guys they liked or hated.

Luna sighed. “Why are we watching them fight?” She asked randomly. She was trying not to worry about Tidus since he was with her cousin, Yuna. She wore an black and red outfit like Yuna's. (in ff10-2) Her long black hair was up in a bun with her bangs down in her blue and green eyes.

Lenea wore an outfit just like Cloud's (in ff7 AC) but hers had both sleeves unlike Cloud's ver. Her long black hair was up in a ponytail with a blood red ribbon holding it up. “Don't know.” She sighed.

“Monkey, don't do that!” Yelled Lisa at the orb. She wore long sleeves black shirt with a V neck, showing her blood red stone necklace, a mini black skirt, and mid-night blue boots that stopped at her knees. Her black hair was down with a white ribbon braided into her left bang.

Both girls glared at her.

She blinked some. “What?” She had a lot of question marks around her head.

Luna sighed. “Why is she here? She's with the bad guy.”

“Kuja isn't bad. He's a monkey with a love for a stupid play.” Lisa said, crossing her arms while making the other two sigh again.

Just then, Lenea got an idea. She smirked at Luna and the now confused Lisa. “Let's go see the 'evil' ones.”

Luna sighed softly. “Yay, Jecht.” She said, not really happy about the idea. Her and Tidus's father was not on the better of turns.

Lisa smiled cutely. “Yay. I get to see Kuja.” She stuck out her tongue at the orb, mainly Zidane, making the others sighed.

As they disappeared, Lara appeared and blinked. “What's going on?” She wore a long sleeves dark blue chinese like dress with cuts on both sides which Luna and Lenea made her wore. Reasons unknown. Her guns were on her hips. Her long dark brown hair was in a high ponytail. She then followed them.
-with the 'evil' ones-
Kuja was flouting in a corner, working on his plot against Zidane when arms wrapped around his neck and the one nickname that he hated and made him flinched as heard it near his right ear. “Kuja-Kins!”

Sephiroth smirked at Kuja watching the young looking male have female problems but then glared at the one next to him with her gun to his side. “Lenea...”

Jecht smirked as Luna appeared. “Well if it isn't the weakling's girlfriend.” That made Luna sighed and go stand near the glaring ones. She felt better near Sephiroth and Lenea then anywhere near the old man.

Lara appeared after them and blinked a few times before turning to Lenea. “Why the bad guys, Lenea?” She asked.

“Yea, why us?” Kuja asked as he floated in his spot with Lisa in his arms. He was happy to see her but didn't show it.

Lisa knew that since he did have his arms around her and being on his lap made her really red in the face.

Lenea sighed. “Well the princess there missed Kuja and wouldn't stop yelling at the damned orb. Lara had no say in it since she was lost as Luna and I hate the good side right now.”

Ultimecia looked at each of the girls and sighed lightly. “What are you four to the guys?”

“Don't know nor care.” said Lenea, talking about Cloud which Sephiroth was the only one that knew.

Luna thought some but flinched when Jecht smirked. “She's with the weak one.” She glared. “I'm not with Tidus. He's with Yuna.” She glared at him.

“Not what I heard.”

Everyone sighed as those two started fighting. Jecht with his sword and Luna with her summons.

“Lisa dear?”

“Zidane likes me but he's with my cousin and I'm with Kuja.” She smiled softly and happily while Kuja just shook his head.

“Lara dear?”

“I don't... know....” She looked down, thinking. 'Am I with Squall or not? God he needs to let me know.'

Ultimecia then let out a sigh before speaking. “Lets just go on with our plots” She glared over at Kuja. “And leave the girls alone.”

Lisa pouted soft. “But I don't wanna be alone without Kuja.”

Lara slid to the ground, still thinking with a lot of questions.

As the ones fighting, finally stopped and sat on the ground, panting. “The old man is strong...” Luna muttered as Leviathan rubbed his cheek against hers before disappearing into blueish mist.

Jecht panted lightly as he leaned back onto his hands and smirked. “You're good too, ...for an odd summoner that is.”

Luna flinched and laid back, sighing. 'Tidus, I hate your dad more then you now.' She thought.

Lenea rolled her eyes. “Whatever.” She lead on a near by wall and closed her eyes, turning out Sephiroth who was still glaring at her.

TBC? Part two maybe?
Note: I edited and fixed a few things.
ImageImage Image
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Final Fantasy”