A,G&C Suggestion box~

HQ for the Designer Guild. This guild is for artists, Graphic and cosplayers.
SalyaDarken
Dark Admin
Design Rank: Moon
Writer Rank: Unknown
LUNA Rank: Rose
Starter PKM: Charmander

A,G&C Suggestion box~

Post by SalyaDarken »

This is the Tainted Onez' Art, Graphics & Cosplay guild suggestion box, and it's important to us to provide you what you need in order to improve as an artist.

You have any idea? would like us to do an specific type of contest, challenge or livedraw event? here is your place!

Fill this out and Post it below.

Code: Select all

[b]Username[/b] [i]your username[/i]
[b]What kind of activity?[/b][i]Pick from the following. Art&Graphics LiveDraw, A&G Challenge, 
A&G Contest, A&G Tutorial, A&G Class, A&G Workshop, Cosplay Tutorial, or Cosplay (general)[/i]
[b]Name of the event:[/b][i] Please tell us what's the name of this event. 
If you don't have a name tell us a provisional one and the Council will help 
you create an official name.[/i]
[b]Description of the event:[/b][i] Please tell us what is this event about, 
does it have rules? guidelines? the more detailed the better =D.[/i]
[b]Do you have any example?[/b][i] This new idea you have saw it somewhere else? 
maybe tumblr? another forum? please share with us the url or image url.[/i]
[b]Anything else?[/b] [i]Are we missing something? should we do something differently? 
we would like you to give us feedback![/i]
Hello everyone! this is our suggestion box! if you have any suggestion for any activity now is your chance! we would love to see your new ideas!
ImageImage Image
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Designer Guild hall”

Affiliates
RPG-D Shadowplay Forum Roleplay Top 100 Disney RPG Sites RP Lovers Rockin Roleplay RPG Initiative List-me.com RPGfix Wild Equines v3 Revaliir Resolution Devo Mie Transformers War For Cybertron: Broken Futures Threads of Time Remnants of Fate Floo.Network - A Harry Potter RPG
MS Gundam Flames of Hope DTD Loyalty Binds Us The World Within - An Original Modern Supernatural RP Strawberry Rain
HR Dawn of Hope
TCG Affiliates