Any and old Rps are moved here.
ciel
Design Rank:
Writer Rank:
LUNA Rank:

~.: Traverse Academy :.~

Post by ciel »

~ info here! ~

(just going to wait for some more people to apply so i know what other characters there are before i start!)
Image Image Image
ciel
Design Rank:
Writer Rank:
LUNA Rank:

Post by ciel »

CLOUD STRIFE
Cloud tore down the hallway, the soft early morning light contrasting with the shadowy circles under his eyes. Of all the days to be late, the first of the new semester... He'd known from the beginning that staying up that late was a mistake, and really, he had no one but himself to blame for oversleeping. The nocturnal habits that he always slipped into on break would have to readjust themselves. If he was ever going to make SOLDIER... His training sword secured to the holster across his back, he swung around the corner blindly, not expecting to meet anyone at this hour.
tags: open
~ x ~
ROXAS
Roxas slung his bag across the back of his chair, scanning the classroom of familiar and unfamiliar faces. Gen ed was the worst, especially in the morning, and he didn't really see how knowing the history of the royalty in Radiant Garden would help him be a better keyblade master, but at least it gave him a chance to breathe and talk to his classmates, especially before the bell. He hoped he'd be in the same classes as his friends this semester.
tags: open
Image Image Image
SalyaDarken
Dark Admin
Dark Admin
Design Rank: Moon
Writer Rank: Unknown
LUNA Rank: Rose

Post by SalyaDarken »

Leena
Leena let out a soft yawn as she walked down the halls. She hated it when Lisa would wake her up just to talk about her parnter. Ifirt wasn't as bad since he would let Leena do whatever she like while Bahamut would annoy the princess about training. She wasn't really sure where she was going since her classes didn't start yet. She soon stopped and blinked before moving out of the way. "Cloud, Isn't it too early for you to be about?" She asked in a cold yet oddly soft voice.
~~~
Sora-kun
Sora sat at his desk with his head down, pouting cutely. He wanted to sleep in but nope, Riku wouldn't let him. So he didn't fight with his best friend, and just did what he was told. He was really sleepy and he was trying to stay awake for the sweets he was promised, if he didn't sleep in any of his classes.

(blah. lol)
ImageImage Image
ImageImageImageImage
ciel
Design Rank:
Writer Rank:
LUNA Rank:

Post by ciel »

CLOUD STRIFE
"Leena," Cloud winced, embarrassed to be caught in such a rush. He forced himself to cut down his pace, taking a step back to compensate for almost slamming into her. "Sorry. I've got morning PT. Are summoners on a different regiment?" he asked, a little envious. No one liked getting up at the crack of dawn to run laps, except maybe Zack, but he was something else. His training was focused almost entirely on the areas in which he excelled, those being swordsmanship and overall strength and agility. Magic... wasn't his strong suit, but he could pass the minimum requirements.
tags: Leena, open
~ x ~
ROXAS
"Don't fall asleep, Sora!" the keyblade wielder suddenly felt his cheek being poked. "You look tired! Did you stay up late?" Roxas put his elbows on Sora's desk. "Mind if I sit next to you?"
tags: Sora, open
Image Image Image
SalyaDarken
Dark Admin
Dark Admin

Post by SalyaDarken »

Leena
She thought a bit then sighed softly. "Yes and no. Lisa got me up early since her partner wanted her to train as mine doesn't care." She frowned softly as she eyed him. "Is PT the only reason for the rush?" She asked with a little interest.
~*~
Sora-kun
Sora jumped up slightly then pouted. "I'm awake, Roxas..." He said with a soft whine. He blinked then looked up at him. "I didn't stay up too late, but Riku woke me up too early." He said with a frown. He then nodded. "I don't mind. So you can if you wish, Roxas."
ImageImage Image
ImageImageImageImage
ciel
Design Rank:
Writer Rank:
LUNA Rank:

Post by ciel »

CLOUD STRIFE
He gave a short nod. "Yeah. To tell you the truth, I'm... not the best with magic. So I've really gotta put the work in to my swordsmanship," he shifted from one foot to the other, half of him wanting to bolt but the other hesitating over Zack's words: try to make some more friends this semester! I'm graduating before you, I'd hate for you to spend your final year all holed up in your room every weekend. So here he was, putting in the effort to be social. Even if he was a minute or so late, at least he could report back to Zack that he'd given it an attempt. Besides, with Leena's proficiency in melee and magic, there was a good chance he'd be reporting to her someday. If only she could somehow help him with his magic... ((she should offer to give him lessons!))
~ x ~
ROXY~KUN
Roxas swung his backpack over to the new desk, honestly lucky he didn't hit anyone. He'd been a little sleepy, too, but was feeling more awake now that his friend was here. "Are you rooming with Riku this term? Man, I can't imagine...!" he laughed, not envying Sora in the slightest. Though he didn't dislike Riku, it was no secret that they didn't always get along. "I really wanted to room with Axel, but since he's a different year it wasn't so simple," he sighed.
Image Image Image
SalyaDarken
Dark Admin
Dark Admin

Post by SalyaDarken »

Leena
She sighed softly. "I noticed that about you, Cloud...." She stopped as she got an idea. "I got an idea... even though I'm not good at this.. Would you like me to give you some tips with some low magic spells?" She asked with a slight hesitate. She wasn't really one to teach others, nore be around others for a long time since she didn't really enjoy others. Yet She got an odd feeling to atleast try helping him, even if she didn't think it would help. ((Thanks for the idea. XD))
~*~
Sora-kun
He nodded with a soft pout. "Yea but now I'm thinking it would be better if I roomed with you this term..." He said as he laid his head back on the desk. He wasn't as sleepy as he was earlier but he still wasn't ready for the day. Sora thought a bit. "That's odd.. Riku is in the same year as Axel yet..he still gets put with me...." ((I'm not trying to hint at SoraxRoxy or SoraxRiku. XD))
ImageImage Image
ImageImageImageImage
ciel
Design Rank:
Writer Rank:
LUNA Rank:

Post by ciel »

CLOUD STRIFE
Cloud faintly blushed at her first comment. Were his shortcomings really that obvious? He'd have to train twice as hard from now on...
"Oh," he stopped, taken aback by her offer. To be completely honest, spending an undetermined amount of time stuck with someone he didn't even know that well seemed the furthest thing from enticing, but on the other hand, if his lack of skill was that apparent, his first priority as a future SOLDIER should be doing something about it. "Uh... yeah, actually, that'd be... great. I have this evening free, would that work?" He wanted to make up the difference in his skillset as soon as possible.
~ x ~
ROXY~KUN
"No way that's fair!" Roxas laughed. "...You know, I've been thinking about how I'm gonna sneak out after curfew," he suddenly confided in a low tone, drumming his fingers along the edge of the desk. "To hang out with Axel. His schedule is the worst this semester, almost all his classes are during my free time! But don't tell anyone, OK?" His eyes glinted with excitement as they met Sora's seriously. "But once I get it all figured out, I can help you with it, too, if you want! If there's anyone you wanna see." Roxas felt like the ultimate rebel as he divulged his master plan to Sora. Even if Sora could be a little straight-laced, he knew he could trust him. ((LOL you can if you want!! my OTP is akuroku but if you wanted to do soraxriku i could be Riku!))
Image Image Image
SalyaDarken
Dark Admin
Dark Admin

Post by SalyaDarken »

Leena
She thought a bit as she stepped back a bit to lean against the wall. She then nodded. "This evening would be fine... It would give me a good reason to meet with the girls..." She said quietly. She then siged. "But don't you think, we should get going?"
~*~
Sora-kun
He laughed lightly with a soft smile, then blinked a few times as he sat up. "Roxas, that is a bad thing to do...but...." He looked down at his desk as he thought to himself. "I get your reasons... So sure." He smiled up at him. He then shook his head. "Nope. I get to see you in class and I share dorm room with Riku, so I'm good." (( XD Then I can try to play Axel for you. lol or anyone else. ^^ ))
ImageImage Image
ImageImageImageImage
ciel
Design Rank:
Writer Rank:
LUNA Rank:

Post by ciel »

CLOUD STRIFE
"That's right," Cloud agreed quickly, surprise apparent in his face. He'd gotten a little distracted. "So, after class this evening in the courtyard, right? I've got to go, but—I'll be there." He gave a respectful nod before taking off at a jog, trying not to appear in too much of a rush, until he turned the corner and was free to bolt full tilt to make up for the time he'd lost in conversation. He couldn't say that he was looking forward to the extra lesson, but with any luck, it'd be worthwhile.

That evening, Cloud made his way down to the large, grassy fields out behind the school. In addition to having markings spray-painted on the ground for sports, this area was where a good deal of the Academy's practical lessons took place. Of course, these were usually supervised by an instructor to prevent any materia-related mishaps or fires from starting, but Leena was capable enough to handle it, right? Besides, there was no way he could ask any of the teachers for extra help. Then he'd be forever known as the guy who needed remedial magic lessons, and it'd be on his record, and all the SOLDIERs would know about it forever. No thanks.
He crossed his arms as he waited on the field, wishing he had something to lean against.
~ x ~
ROXY~KUN // RIKU
"You're going to get caught," a cool voice said from behind them.
Roxas spun around in his chair, confidence quickly draining. "Riku! You're not going to tell, are you?" He wouldn't put it past him. Damn it, he shouldn't have been so loud...
Riku laughed at the other's flustered reaction, though it wasn't meant to be cruel; his tone was soft. "No, of course not. I wouldn't try and get you in trouble. But why are you risking detention or worse just to see Axel? Don't you get to see him at break?"
A faint blush dusted Roxas' cheeks. "No reason," he said stubbornly. "I mean, he's my best friend. Other than Sora, and Xion,"
"I see..." Riku gave him a long look, his vivid teal eyes meeting Roxas' blue-grey ones evenly. "Well, don't get Sora involved. I don't want you to get him into trouble."
"What are you, his mom?" Roxas muttered sideways. ((that would be great!!))
Image Image Image

Return to “RP Archive”