Salya Darken [Original]

Here is where SalyaDarken will post all of her characters. No one but her is allowed to post but members are allowed to reply to any threads that she makes.
SalyaDarken
Dark Admin
Dark Admin
Design Rank: Moon
Writer Rank: Unknown
LUNA Rank: Rose

Salya Darken [Original]

Post by SalyaDarken »

Name: Salya Darken
Nickname(s): Sal, Princess, Dark One, More
Birthday: June 6th
Race: Witch (my race)
Hair: black hair that goes to her lower back. long bang on the right side of her face as short bangs on the left side.
Eyes: Right eye is dark Red, Left is Midnight Blue
Height: 5'8
Skin: Pale
Birthplace: Unknown... A small town is all she remembers.
Status: Single (for this forum ONLY and she will only be paired with anyone that I like.)
Likes: animals, soft things, drawing, sleeping in late, the moon, playing RPGS and trying to cooking.
Dislikes: fighting, being waken up, being annoyed, humans and the sun god
Marks: None
Jewelry: golden bracelet, red crystal(that's linked to the goddess inside her soul) and Fox stone pendent necklace(can't draw) (and more)
Fears: being truly alone
Seme/(dom) Uke/(sub): depends

Story: Salya doesn't remember her past up until she came to the island of Crescent Moon Island. There she found a young shifter who she named Snow for his pure white fur and since then the shifter as been her pet. Her AI, Rose who she build back when she was 3-4ish helped the young witch build a manor like house of 2 stories. She lived near a small city fulled with different races and where she got a job, working at the pet shop.

Element: Darkness.
Known magic: unknown. Favors water and fire spells.
Skill set: Tech and Design.
Pets: Snow, Doll, Pika, Rin, Ayne(all mine), Anyone else wanna be her pet?

The island details: Click me! Might copy it here if anyone likes this area.
ImageImage Image

Return to “Salya's files”